SPIRITUALITY IS NOT A PROFESSION

Spirituality cannot be "professionalized".

You cannot make an economic profit from something that does not belong to anyone in particular, but to the whole of humanity.

The "Spiritual Teaching" is Free, Free, Universal,...

That is why it can only be spread without selfish interest of any kind.

"Just as I received the doctrine for free, so will I impart it.

I would rather starve in misery than charge a penny for my teaching of the Sacred Truths."

HELENA PETROVNA BLAVATSKY


*


How many people would actually give lectures for free? I've already thought before about how some people even dare to take money from lectures. There is a lot of talk about spirituality and money. One of the few who has never accepted money for his teachings is Ramana Maharshi.


Kommentit

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit